Make Your Message Bigger than You
(And Your Business)
Call in your audience
Incite people to act
Inspire others to be a messenger of your 3 Word Rebellion
Your business is booming. You’re making good money. You have some amazing clients.
And yet…you know you could be reaching more people and making an even bigger difference.
You know you’ve got what it takes! Your clients get great results. You’ve got the ideas. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and do the work. You even got the connections to make it happen.
But the problem right now is that you don’t have that ONE thing that you’re known for.
You know like how Mel Robbins has the 5-Second Rule or Simon Sinek has Start with Why or Elizabeth Gilbert has Eat. Pray. Love.
And you have….ummm…lots of thoughts?
A crap ton of ideas filling up notebooks and scribbled on post-it notes all over your desk?
A HUGE body of work that you’ve created over the years that you’re wondering “what do I do with all of this?”
You need that one thing — and in fact, you need a whole different way of talking about your business because:
- People often get confused about what you offer and what you do
- Ideal clients choose your competitors over you even though they charge MORE money and get LESS results
- When you pitch yourself to a podcast, the media or for speaking, you hear NADA back…
- …Or worse those speaking gigs want you to speak for FREE because if you say no, they can easily replace you
I say NO MORE to that!
I want you to have a message that reaches million, impacts millions and makes you millions.
Your message aka your 3 Word Rebellion is the ultimate hook. It calls in your people. Allows you to communicate the value of your work and gets you known.
When you have that 3 Word Rebellion, magic starts to happen:
- Your dream client says “Heck yes” because they know how you get results and there is NO ONE else they’d rather work with.
- You’ve got a message that only you can deliver which means you can charge more because NO ONE ELSE can do what you do — competition? What competition?
- You wake up to not one, not two, but THREE requests for you to speak.
Most of all you want to serve more of the people you love and use your ideas to create change in your field and even the world.