Is one of your New Year's goals to become better at speaking?
You know that to be a better speaker, you must practice speaking as much as you can. Practice show your audience that you cared enough about them and your message to prepare.
Do you feel a bit of dread knowing that you need to practice? I do. It reminds me of when I had to practice clarinet in the 7th grade. I hated practicing. I'm a public speaking coach, and I have to motivate myself to practice at times.
Practicing is strange and no one ever really talks about HOW to practice. They tell you just do it. It's a speech not a pair of gym shoes.
Does practicing make you feel like a freak? (No, Michelle standing in my living room talking to no one makes me feel perfectly normal).
Maybe you wonder how you are ever going to find 30, 60 or 90-minute block of time to squeeze ONE practice session in let alone multiple practice sessions.
I'm here to help you get over your rehearsal blues and blahs.
I've put together a free practical step-by-step guide that will demystify the presentation practice process that will allow you to practice more effectively in as little as 10 minutes a day.
In this guide you will learn:
- Step-by-step system for rehearsing your next speech
- How to divide and conquer practicing longer presentations
- Find all the time you need to rehearse that next big presentation
- Powerful pointers for maximizing practice session during the run-up to the big day
- What to do the night before your speech
- Bonus tips for what to do immediately before you take the stage.
Make 2018 the year you give your best presentations. Practice is key and this guide will help you to speaking success.