Do you have a plan for how to make money with your speaking?
Or are you hoping that someone will hear you speak and want to hire you right out of the gate? Or that someone will hear you speaking and give you your big break as a paid professional speaker?
If you don’t have a plan for generating revenue, then you need to make one, big time
On today’s show, we’ll discuss the two paths to revenue for speaking and how to craft a speech for each path:
- Understand the two paths to creating revenue with your speaking
- Why a client attracting speech is NOT about selling from the stage
- Know the difference between a “what” speech and a “how” speech
- The difference between creating a speech that attracts clients versus getting paid speaking gigs
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Stop Dreaming About Landing Speaking Gigs and Do This Instead (TRSP 10)
- The Rebel Speaker Facebook Group